Please Read the School of Traditional karate Club Terms & Conditions
1) All potential Members must declare on application any physical abnormality, sickness or medical condition that could be aggravated by the practice of Karatei.eg:. Asthma, Epilepsy, Diabetes, Heart defect etc.
2) All members will undertake to act in a responsible and safe way when engaging in club activities and abide by the instructions of the club instructors.
3) Members will not engage in Club activities whilst under the influence of Drugs or Alcohol.
4) Whilst every care is taken to encourage the safety and health of members, the club will not accept liability for injury or sickness caused as a result of misbehaviour, general unfitness or unorthodox act, accidental or otherwise, by members on the club premises.
5) Note there is some contact by the Instructors which is necessary to assist with the positioning of stance and posture during the lesson, parent’s grant permission for this upon signing this application…..
6) Please Note: Children are to be accompanied by a parent or School during a grading and club events
7) Membership fee is paid in full before you train.
8) Term fees are non-refundable (circumstance discretion is applied accordingly)
9) We will not share your contact details unless permission is granted
CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP
Chief Instructor UK: Sensei Ashley Jansen
Club Chairman: Mr. Dennis Reid